Mon, 9 Jun 1997
"Top 15 Reasons to Own a Cat Over a Dog"
by: Adam Wagener & Ryan Gravette
- Cats purr. Dogs drool.
- Cats rub your leg when they want affection, not when they're horny.
- Cats use a litter box. Dogs use your leg.
- In 1996, over 10,000 US deaths were attributed to a dog owner's
choking on saliva during morning wake-up licks.
- Cats always land on their feet. Dogs just won't let you throw them.
- Cats let you kick them when you're stressed out.
- Cats will wait until you've read your morning paper before tearing it
- Cats look cute sleeping on the t.v. Dogs just crash right in front of
- Fewer cat owners suffer from 'Flappy Tail' lacerations than dog owners.
- No one has ever had to "Beware of the Cat".
- Cats bury their crap. Dogs dig up others'.
- Cats have better things to do than stick their nose in your crotch.
- Cats lie on the car in the heat. Dogs in heat lay the car.
- Why do you think they call it, "Dog Breath?"
- Garfield. Odie. Enough said.
'-. /:::\\ //:::\ .-'
'-.\|':':' `"` ':':'|/.-'
`-./`. .-=-. .-=-. .`\.-`
/=- / | \ -=\
; | | | ;
|== \ 0 /_\ 0 / ==|
|= /'---( )---'\ =|
\ \: .'. :/ /
`\= '--` `--' =/'
jgs `-=._ _.=-'