I Have the Solution!
Excel and Access
Microsoft Excel is one of the most powerful and versatile analysis and reporting programs available.
Microsoft Access may be SQL Server's "little brother", but it is a powerful business tool in its own right.
There is plenty of help available online for both, but answers for the more obscure problems can be hard to track down
and even more time-consuming to implement. VBA is relatively straightforward to learn, but Excel's and Access'
object models are complex and require study in order to maximize their effectiveness.
I Am Here to Help! I Have the Solution to:
- Repetitive, time-consuming tasks in Excel and Access that are prone to errors,
- Large Excel workbooks that seemingly take to the end of time to open,
- Access databases that are incomprehensible,
- Excel reporting workbooks that require more interactivity,
- And all other Excel and Access automation and tune-up requirements.
My Solutions Will Be
- Completely transparent, with no surprises. Everything will be completely documented and explained.
- Completely supported, including training as necessary.
- Lean and efficient. Why have many report worksheets when one interactive worksheet will suffice?
- Using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) macros only as needed.
- Easily expandible and modifiable by the users to meet future needs.
- Not complete until you are totally satisfied with the work.
How I Can Help
- I have worked with Excel for 20 years and Access for 9 years, including VBA programming.
- I have created many Excel solutions ranging from interactive reports to complex
dashboards to models.
- I have created many Access applications, including user interfaces powered by VBA, for
both data processing and modeling applications.
- I can work on-site or remotely. I am based in Pickering, but will gladly travel from Oshawa through
to Scarborough, or downtown Toronto.
Please email me at
for more information or to set up a phone call or visit. I will be glad to hear from you!