Thu, 8 Jul 2004
Editor's note: Don't try this at home! This material is for humourous purposes
only -- its inclusion on the site is not intended as promotion of it...
- Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the
water in the bowl.
- Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him toward the
- In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both
lids. You may need to stand on the lid.
- The cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises
that come from the toilet; the cat is actually enjoying this.
- Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash and
- Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are
no people between the bathroom and the front door.
- Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both
- The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run
outside, where he will dry himself off.
- Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.
(Ed:) Bad dog! 8-)