11 Sep 1997
- Stick your open palm under the stall wall and ask your neighbor, "May I
borrow a highlighter?"
- Say, "Uh oh, I knew I shouldn't have put my lips on that."
- Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence with a bodily function noise.
- Say, "Damn, this water's cold."
- Drop a marble and say, "Oh shit! My glass eye!"
- Say, "Hmmm, I've never seen that color before."
- Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantaloupe into
the toilet bowl from a height of 6 feet. Sigh relaxingly.
- Say, "Now how did that get there?"
- Say, "Humus. Reminds me of humus."
- Fill up a large flask with Mountain Dew. Squirt it erratically under the
stall walls of your neighbors while yelling, "Whoa! Easy boy!"
- Say, "Interesting... more floaters than sinkers."
- Using a small squeeze tube, spread peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper
and drop the wad under the stall wall of your neighbor. Then say, "Whoops,
could you kick that back over here please?"
- Say, "C'mon Mr. Happy! Don't fall asleep on me."
- Fill a balloon with creamed corn. Rush into the stall with your hand
over your mouth and let out a lengthy vomit impression while you squeeze the
balloon and splatter cream corn all about. Apologize profusely and blame it on
the fettucine alfredo you had for breakfast.
- Say, "Boy, that sure looks like a maggot."
- Say, "Damn, I knew that drain hole was a little too small. Now what am I
- Play a well known drum cadence over and over again on your butt cheeks.
- Before you unroll toilet paper, conspicuously lay down your "Cross-Dressers
Anonymous" newsletter on the floor visible to the adjacent stall.
- Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall, adjust it so you can see
your neighbor and say, "Peek-a-boo!"
- Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sing "Born Free".