Fri, 26 Mar 1999
- Visions of the upcoming weekend help you make it through Monday.
- You don't set your alarm anymore cause you know the pager will go off before the alarm does.
- You have so much on your mind, you've forgotten how to pee.
- You leave for a party and instinctively bring your ID badge.
- You think about how relaxing it would be if you were in jail.
- You wake up to discover your bed is on fire, but go back to sleep because you just don't care.
- You're so tired you now answer the phone, "Hell."
- Your Day Timer exploded a week ago.
- Your friends call to ask how you've been, and you immediately scream, "Get off my back, b!?@!"
- Your garbage can IS your "in" box.